Job description / Role
Our client, a law firm based in Doha, Qatar is currently looking to recruit a Paralegal to provide core legal support to the Legal Construction team. The role will afford the right candidate with excellent hands-on experience and a varied work scope, ranging from working on a variety of agreements, dealing with legal matters, managing company secretarial issues and assisting with maintaining best practices of corporate governance across the organization.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
• Reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of agreements
• Providing advice and assistance in relation to operational matters
• Drafting minutes, resolutions and corporate approvals in relation to a wide range of complex agreements
• Preparation of internal and external documentation, including typing and amending a variety of legal contracts and agreements;
• Preparing presentations and reports, ensuring elegance, excellence and conformity with house-style
• Creating and managing highly confidential files and records, including utilizing a logical and intuitive matter-specific filing system and archiving of original legal documents
• Candidate must be a University Degree holder
• At least 2 - 3 years of experience as a Paralegal
• Excellent analytical skills with flawless attention to detail.
• Well-verse in Legal terminologies
• Background in preparing legal correspondences
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.