Job description / Role
• Assist the Risk Management Department to achieve its vision and goals by an implementation of key Risk initiatives, at the same time ensuring the scalable infrastructure that provides the capability for advanced risk modeling, analysis, and control
• Job Holder is responsible to develop close working relationships with the other Risk Management units to implement the strategic initiatives and to operationalise the vision of the Risk Management Department
• Assist the Risk Management Department to obtain an integrated view of risk, by implementing the Credit origination and the limit monitoring platform across all the entities of the Group
• Provide infrastructure-based solutions that would assist the Bank in deriving a solution for the issues faced around fragmented infrastructure by implementing sophisticated risk measures, limits management, and credit approval workflows
• Facilitate and/or participate in requirement gathering sessions with the local key user groups and to review the current business process to propose changes as deemed necessary
• Recommend IT Controls by identifying problems and writing improvement procedures
• Organize and participate in project meetings, providing a status of action items
• Professional qualification in Finance/Risk
• Industry – 12 years in Audit and/or Consulting or Risk Management
• Regional – Experience with Systems/models
• Functional – Experience in Project Management
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Technical – Credit Control and systems. Knowledge of latest banking regulations like Basel and accounting regulations impacting Banks like IFRS 9. Good knowledge of the Wholesale Banking Products
ABOUT THE COMPANY
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.