Job description / Role
The Administration Assistant role will report directly to the Security Manager for the management of the day to day back office functions and ensure delivery of Security deliverables in accordance with the Company’s policy, vision and goals.
The role is very diverse and will involve but not limited to the following;
• To support the Security Manager and Security team in the smooth running of the department, placing particular emphasis on monitoring timelines.
• Review processes and advise Security Manager on change management that will positively impact the department.
• Review SIRA Tracker. Interrogate data, review and forward-plan Admin tasks to ensure that all staff Licences are renewed on time.
• Maintain the employee attendance Roster on a daily basis – to include allocation of changes, Annual Leave, Attendance, Leave Overstay, Sickness and Unpaid Leave.
• Create, monitor and accurately maintains system based trackers and Monthly reports.
• Monitor existing contracts, cross reference data to ensure accurate deployment.
• Plan for new contracts by ensuring that Manpower is pre planned.
• Work closely with Supervisors and Team Leaders to keep track of staff movement, absenteeism, disciplinary actions, uniform requirements, visa renewals and SIRA Licencing.
• Ensure reports are updated when new contracts awarded.
• Liaise with HR & Finance to review monthly reports and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
• Co-ordinate with Security Manager & HR for any new recruitment.
• Arrange deployment of staff in conjunction with Team Leaders.
• Coordinates and monitors administrative processes to achieve deadlines and desired outcomes.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Have Secondary level plus Diploma in Business Administration or related field
• 3- 5 years of Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• IT literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and ERP based packages.
• Ability to accurately and precisely capture data from multiple sources; record, track and prepare all essential reports and communicate and share information both manually and electronically.
• Ability to professionally and clearly prepare business correspondence.
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in person, via email, telephone and in writing.
• Ability to document process and create flow charts.
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
• Ability to interact appropriately and comfortably with individuals from a wide range of cultures and nationalities and with staff at all levels within the organisation.
• Ability to respect and maintain the confidentiality of the organisation’s information.
• Demonstrates organisational and time management skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities with a keen eye for detail.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Concordia is an output driven, customer focused, Integrated Facilities Management Company with proven track record of adding serious value to our customers business ecosystems.
Concordia consistently go above and beyond the call of duty to support our customers by improving performance, efficiency and quality. We have earned a reputation for helping our customers increase the value of their buildings. Through our services, we also help our clients to minimise energy impact on the environment for the benefit of society as a whole.
Concordia is the industry leader with over 2,000 people managing more than 20,000,000 sqft of residential and commercial property, 24/7 365 days a year.