Job description / Role
A leading Dermotopathology laboratory based in Dubai is looking to hire a Customer Support Executive with the below mentioned responsibilities.
• Ability to clearly understand customer needs and follows them without any distraction. Ability to empathize with and prioritizes customer needs. Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Efficiency to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers in English and excellent documentation skills
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned .Capability to approach problems logically and rationally. Demonstrates conflict resolution and de-escalation skills .Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
• Preparation of records & reports
• Managing inbound and outbound calls from the customers
• Contributes to other customer service team’s efforts to accomplish related tasks as needed
• Effectively communicates with clients and a follow up on their feedback.
• Maintains an effective tracking system for client enquiries up to release stage
• Maintains the data base of all client contacts and communications
• Handles customer’s complaints, tackling issues and provides clarifications and solution
• Builds customer loyalty by keeping a well-established relationship with our clients and delivering a professional service
• Preparing Quotation, Invoices for the customers.
• At least 2-4 years of experience in customer services with a proven track record.
• Excellent English Communication skills – over the phone, written and face to face.
• Excellent customer skills - Good problem solving and people skills
• Excellent knowledge in MS office
• Self – motivated individual with the ability to multitask and work as a team.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Preferably someone with accounts background
• Immediate joiners are preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading multi-disciplinary planning and design firm in UAE.