Job description / Role
- Provide secretarial/administrative support to Chairman & Board Members.
- The person will be responsible for coordinating with various Business Units and Business Heads, providing efficient and prompt administrative, organizational, and logistical services to the senior management.
- Ensuring top level of administrative support including but not limited to, calendar and event management, travel coordination, taking minutes and generating weekly/monthly reports will also be part of the key responsibilities for this position.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms, Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up, determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare statistical reports, Manage spreadsheets, Takes and transcribes dictation
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Personal Assistant/Executive Secretary/Board Secretary
- Should be able fluent in speaking English
- Having exposure working with senior management executive’s with any established firm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentable, systematic, good looking, confident
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships