Job description / Role
Office Operations Manager, DIFC
On behalf of a well-established International Bank based in the DIFC, Swisslinx Executive Search is looking for an experienced Office Operations Manager to join their client’s team.
In this role, you will be supporting the Head of Administration and Corporate Services in the smooth running of the bank’s demanding and busy office.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Managing the entire office administration function
• Overseeing the facilities management and all front of house functions
• Responsible for all equipment control, key control, document control
• Support with event planning and management
• Actively supporting the overall business
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• Solid experience in a reputable large banking / financial entity, preferably in the DIFC
• High level office management experience
• Previous experience in an office management / corporate services role
• Excellent communication skills in English
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, a professional working environment and great exposure. If you feel you qualify for the position, please apply within. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.