JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Kinetic has partnered with a leading Medical Device company who are hiring an Administrative Executive to be based in K uwait.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Oversee day-to-day administrative functions to ensure smooth operations.
- Performing a variety of HR, personnel, and office administrative tasks.
- Providing support for employee administration, visa, and general inquiries.
- Managing internal communication toward employees.
- Point of contact for staff and external stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- A BSc in public relations, communications, or business administration.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Medical Devices industry.
- Must have a strong understanding of Kuwait labor laws, immigration regulations, and other relevant government policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Must possess a valid Kuwait driver's license.
- Willingness to travel locally as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.