JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Applications Unlimited Sales Representative - Kuwait market
Oracle's commitment to continuous innovation
Applications and support-an unbeatable combination-included Oracle Applications are: Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, JD Edwards , EnterpriseOne, PeopleSoft, and Siebel.
Our commitment includes support for both on-premises and in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure-remain on-premises or move to the cloud with the same applications and customization s
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY!
Oracle ECEMEA has a strong loyal application install base that requires support to expand & extend and/or to adopt new technologies. The main objective of the team is to become a trusted advisor for Oracle's partners and customers. The sales manager will direct the team's focus to achieve the targets set.
Why work at Oracle
- As an Oracle employee, you'll get acquainted with a truly competitive environment where you'll be driven by passion and inspired by innovation.
- At the very least, you'll gain admirable qualities such as an ambitious mind set and the part you played on this amazing journey for performance won't go unnoticed.
- Oracle is known for a supportive environment that fosters career self-management. Aside from having all the resources you need to be successful , you benefit from both linear and non-linear career progression.
- Nothing speaks to diversity like working in a multicultural organisation that operates within a high-energy business environment.
- Working with Oracle means you enjoy collaborating with people of different cultures and value the importance of an inclusive workforce .
- In your day-to-day role, you'll find yourself standing on the frontline of a massive digital transformation, showing you have a truly inquisitive mind.
What you'll do
Oracle EMEA License Applications team is hiring dynamic and energetic individuals to help customers maximise their investment on E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, Hyperion and Siebel.
The team is looking for both experience sales reps with a background in selling these solutions or junior reps starting their careers.
- Achieve individual revenue targets (indirect /direct) for assigned territory
- Pipeline and forecast management for your territory
- Establishing, building and nurturing long term, positive business relationships with key partners through forging a deep understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans.
- Maintain close relationships with potential customers, current clients and partners
- Support development of cloud business by pro-actively proposing hybrid solutions and development working relationship with SaaS Sales teams.
- Experience positioning EBusiness Suite, Peoplesoft, JDE, or Siebel
- Fluent English plus applicable territory language
- Negotiation skills and proven track record in establishing and developing successful long-term business relationships.
Sounds Like You? We Want to Hear from You! What's In It for You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen - our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.