JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assistant F&B Director
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Director or his/her delegate, and within the limits of established Mövenpick Policies and Procedures, the Assistance Food &Beverage Director manages and oversees all aspects of the assigned Food and Beverage Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Reports to the Food & Beverage Director.
- Provides direction to the Food and Beverage Section Heads
- Communicates, coordinates and cooperates with other Divisions/Departments/Section Heads.
- Interacts and communicates with individuals inside and outside the Hotel including, but not limited to, clients, suppliers, government officials, competitors and other members of the local community.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the assigned Food And Beverage service sections and informs the Food And Beverage of any decision taken which did not require his/her action and any other relevant information.
Your experience and skills include:
Fluent in English
- Have an experience at least 2- 5 years at same position.
- Most Preferable Arabic Speaker with GCC countries work experience .
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAssistant Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Jobs in Kuwait City
Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi