JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements, analysing financial considerations, fostering positive relationships, monitoring industry trends and addressing problem areas to ensure the continuing success of the business.
Our client is a prominent chemical manufacturer based in the Middle East, known for providing innovative solutions and value-added services to customers across a broad range of industry sectors.
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of internal business processes and practices across departments and functions.
* Collaborate with the General Manager and department heads to identify and evaluate potential areas for improvement.
* Devise and implement strategies that incorporate both quick wins and long-term development opportunities that include financial considerations via cost-benefit analysis.
* Cultivate positive relationships with all personnel, ensuring their input is heard, and their buy-in is achieved, while also identifying and addressing any necessary training needs.
* Monitor industry trends and best practices, evaluate their potential benefits, and continually assess the success of improvement projects, making changes as needed to maximise value.
* Attractive salary
* Chance to lead critical projects with key and influential stakeholders
* You have a degree in business, with an MBA qualification highly desirable
* Must have experience working for an international consultancy firm, where you have provided advice to and delivering projects for manufacturing or service companies.
* Possess a good understanding of how businesses operate; with a focus on sales, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, and procurement.
* You keep up-to-date with modern management techniques for business improvement.
* You have strong project management, communication and organisational skills.
* Comprehensive commercial skills, which you can leverage to inform cost-benefit analyses.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.