JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
How you will make an impact:
Working in collaboration with the F&B Manager, this role will provide supervision on the planning, coordination, and execution of events. Some duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful delivery of events
- Coordination the catering orders of the day
- Gathering orders and preparing the events of the day
- Setting the rooms and catering areas as required
- Delivering and cleaning at required time
- Responsible for coordinating and installing the layout for the event space according to the client's requirements and health & safety requirements.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed by you and all staff working during the events.
- Supervise quality of services, food, and health standards
- Gather feed back and improve standards
What you'll need to succeed:
- Preferably of 1-2 years' experience in planning and service of events
- The ability to work well independently and possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Strong initiative and hospitality orientation; organizational and prioritizing skills; problem solving and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate flexibility, pleasant personality coupled with sound judgment, discreet and able to maintain confidential information
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.