JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
• Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
• Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
• Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
• Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
• Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
• Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
• Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
• Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
• Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the supervisor.
• Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
• A Relevant certificate or license may be required.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
• Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Passion for Electronics.
• Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The United Steel Industrial Company (Kuwait Steel) is a private Kuwaiti Closed Shareholding Industrial Company that was established in the year 1996. Kuwait Steel is headquartered in Kuwait, a Middle Eastern country situated along the Arabian Peninsula, which is a prime, diverse and auspicious environment, full of opportunities and capacity for corporate growth. Predominantly, we strive to manufacture and deliver a wide range of value-added steel products to serve the expanding steel market, locally and at a global scale. Throughout the years, Kuwait Steel has become partners with a wide range of industries and sectors, including construction, industrial, oil and gas companies, with the aim of promoting sustainable development and growth. The company has been founded on the aspiration to deliver and produce high-quality steel products, made possible through innovative research, and to ensure present-day society manages to resolve current needs without having to compromise the demands and requirements needed for the future generation.
We pride ourselves in operating in a manner that reflects honesty, integrity, reliability and most importantly, consistency, which ensures that we achieve, sustain and maintain trust and integrity in the steel industry, without compromising our high standards in delivering customers' steel needs.
Although Kuwait has relied on oil as its main source of income, recently, the objective and aim of the government has been to transform and diversify the economy by becoming less reliant on oil, making this the ideal opportunity for the steel industry to thrive within an attractive and exciting business environment for Kuwait Steel.