JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in Kuwait. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the financial management of our company’s operations. The successful candidate will be able to develop and implement effective financial strategies and provide accurate financial reports and analysis.
• Ensure the company is fully compliant with all current financial legislation.
• Lead in creation of budgets and periodic forecasts to group timetable
• Lead on statutory accounts preparation, audit, and filings for both companies
• Act as point of contact for local banks, legal advisors, accountants, tax advisors, government agencies, insurers.
• Maintaining books and records for the newly incorporated company in accordance with local GAAP
• Providing such Management information in English as required
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts plus accompanying commentary to Group.
• Collection of relevant performance statistics and data as needed for raising of all sales invoices to local customer(s) in a timely fashion.
• Processing of all purchase invoices, credit card statements, cash book payments etc.
• 8 years + experience in a similar role or from an audit or tax background
• Experience of accounting & reporting in a multi-currency environment
• Experience of running payroll in Kuwait
• Experience of retention legislation
• Good accounting systems experience – preferably SAGE
• Strong Excel skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GG Selection is a search partner with an international presence, clients in diverse industries, and a network of talent for all levels of seniority and experience. We’re not limited by industry or geography, and we treat every brief and every client like the individual case it is — never making assumptions or taking anything for granted, and always tailoring our service to the needs we discover.