JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Creating a strategic plan to increase sales by developing new products, updating website content, and generating new leads
- Organizing and overseeing the company’s online advertising campaigns to generate traffic to the website
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Strengthening relationships with existing suppliers to ensure steady product flow
- Monitoring competitor activity to identify new opportunities for growth or threats to the business
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure that it aligns with the goals of the campaign
- Determining which online channels are most cost effective for reaching target audiences
- Creating a strategy for website optimization to increase conversion rates and drive up sales
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy that aligns with business goals
- Creating and managing an inventory of products available for purchase on the website
- Execute the SEO, PPC, display, and traditional media road map.
- Participate in cross-departmental strategy and planning for SEO, website optimization and A/B testing.
- Streamline workflow through development of a new CMS, drawing data from multiple legacy systems.
- Execute business strategies across multiple business models to rapidly expand B2C, B2B and D2S services.
- Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
- Design, develop and analyze business processes relate to customer email collection and CRM program
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role in a Super/Hypermarket or grocery chain. Experience within digital marketing is a plus.
- Possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
- self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical