JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The successful candidate will be part of a team of interviewers based in Kuwait who will be carrying out an ongoing market research survey for restaurants
• The interviewers will work for 2- 7 days (depending on the project) for an 8-hour shift
• There will be multiple projects during the year at various locations.
• Have an outgoing and pleasant personality
• Be well groomed
• Be fluent in English
• Be fluent in Arabic
• Willing to approach people at the locations
• Wiling to work at different shifts
• Should be able to work alone or part of a team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The market-i journey began in Germany in 2007 when a team of seasoned research professionals came together to create an agency that could deliver and inspire their clients by answering marketing questions in a way that is intelligent, insightful, and actionable.
Market-i is a boutique consultancy where highly experienced professionals tailor make solutions to uniquely address the needs of clients focused on leadership and growth.
Today we are a team of 25 with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Cairo, and Amman and handle projects that span North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Asia Pacific.
To guide us we came up with the code of i, which governs how we think, act, and feel.