JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Location: For a large, unique in the region medical wellness facility managed by VAMED that is opening soon in Kuwait.
• Able to manage multi-disciplinary clinical and therapeutic teams.
• Able to create and implement Preventive Medicine & Medical Wellness Program and focusing on patient Quality.
• Supervise all medical activities and implement complementary therapies.
• Implement diagnostic techniques such as ECG, sleep laboratory, functional blood tests, body composition assessment, darkfield microscopy, genetic and microbiome testing.
• Implement and supervise medical and complementary therapies, talking therapies, nutritional counselling, trauma therapy, acupuncture, IV vitamin and mineral supplementation, FX Mayr Medicine.
• Establish referral pathways with colleagues and hospitals in private healthcare.
• Strategic planning: developing and implementing focused healthcare program.
• Develop, implement, and evaluate wellness programs, initiatives and activities from individuals or groups.
• Conduct assessments, health screenings and other health- related evaluations to identify areas for improvement and create personalized wellness plans for clients.
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals, community organizations and other stakeholders to promote healthy lifestyles and wellness.
• Provide health education and resources to clients and employees to support their wellness goals.
• Track and analyze wellness program data and outcomes to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
• Manage program budgets, resources and staff as needed.
• To be updated with the latest research, trends and best practices in wellness and preventive medicine.
Education / qualifications:
• Qualified Medical Practitioner (Consultant or Specialist, for example in General Practice or Internal Medicine)
• Certification in wellness, health coaching or other related fields.
• Experience in program development, implementation, and evaluation.
• Knowledge of health promotion, disease prevention and evaluation.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to inform decision making.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Passionate to promote healthy lifestyle and wellness.
• Additional Requirements / Remarks
• The ability to influence and implement change.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively with others.
• Organized and able to work methodically.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Able to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds.
• English mandatory, with Arabic being ad added value
• Package offered will depend on experience, qualifcations, the size and location of the project
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.