JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a production supervisor in the perfume industry, who is responsible for overseeing the manufacturing and production processes of perfumes. They work closely with other departments such as research and development, quality control, and packaging to ensure that the perfumes are manufactured to the required specifications and are delivered on time.
• Responsible for suggesting technical solutions that do not hinder GMP requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Maintenance Department is well aware of mechanical, electrical, and plumping (MEP) requirements of industrial machinery prior to their purchase.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Maintenance Department when drafting maintenance plans for industrial machineries.
• Responsible for ensuring that all staff members under the Production Department are compliant with occupational safety & health (OSE) policies.
• Required to supervise all aspects of production logistics, which includes the transfer of items from Raw Material (RM) store to Work in Progress (WIP) store to Finished Goods (FG) store.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Quality Control & Chemical Safety Department during the quality checkpoint stages of production.
• Required to possess a comprehensive understanding of product production requirements, such as heating and cooling.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Quality Control & Chemical Safety Department during product research & development, as well ensuring that bulk manufacturing requirements are met.
• Supervising and coordinating production logistics procedures, i.e. the transfer of items from Raw Material (RM) store to Work in Progress (WIP) store to Finished Goods (FG) store.
• Responsible for designing the layout of the production halls, as well as ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
• Required to possess a comprehensive technical understanding of the industrial machinery used during the manufacturing stages, i.e. processing, filling, and packing.
• Able to differentiate between the machineries used based on the chemical and physical qualities of manufacturing items. Such qualities include product volume, as well as product (liquid) viscosity.
• Minimum 6 Years of experience in Perfume Industry as Production Supervisor
• Experience in Perfumes and Cosmetics industries are mandatory
• Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
• Excellent Communication skills in English
• Personal Care and Hygiene
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.