JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum has an upcoming opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to support a USCENTCOM CJTF-OIR contract providing intelligence, security operations, all-source and identity intelligence, biometric-related analysis and production supporting tasks. The Program Manager will work on-site in Kuwait .
- Must possess a current U.S government Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's Degree OR in lieu of a degree eight years relevant management experience
- At least eight years of experience working in Government environment as either a Member of the Armed Forces, Government or Contractor employee with at least five years management experience including leading large complex projects or multi-disciplined teams
- At least two years of experience in the CENTCOM AOR
- Education Master's Degree
- Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SW A regional/political/military issues
- Former US Army Command or equivalent
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.