JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for Quality Control Supervisor (Perfume laboratory technician) who are responsible for testing, analyzing, and creating new perfume formulations. The ideal candidate must have minimum 4 years of experience in Perfume and Cosmetics industry.
• Responsible for conducting the Bill of Materials (BOM) of newly suggested and/ or developed products.
• Required to possess a comprehensive understanding of the raw materials used, both chemical and packaging raw materials. Such raw materials include;
• Different types of perfumery and spray pumps and their applications
• Different types of Alcohol (denatured) used, and their qualities with regards to potency and macuration.
• Different types of bases used, such as diffuser base, hair mist base, etc
• Difference between essential oil, essential water (hydrosol) , and fragrance ( synthetic oils), as well as their applications.
• Responsible for ensuring that all packaging used contains regulatory labels, such as ingredients, usages, and hazardous symbols.
• Responsible for coordinating with the Production Department during the process of quality checkpoints of production.
• Must be knowledgeable about the raw materials used, both chemical and packaging raw materials in Perfume manufacturing
• Minimum 4 Years of similar experience in Perfume Industry
• Experience in Perfumes and Cosmetics are mandatory
• Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
• Excellent Communication skills in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.