JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Revenue & Reservations in charge and within the limits of the established Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policies and OSM (Operational Standards Manual), Receive and handle all reservations, work to and with management and strive to learn more each day. Show initiative to improve existing methods and refine established procedures. He/she participates in promotional and various marketing functions throughout the course of the year. Works diligently to develop and maintain corporate clientele in performing these duties he shall at all times maintain good relations with his supervisor, the Department Heads and supervisors as well as with the local authorities and other key persons.
- To record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately and converted to sales where possible to meet hotel targets. He / She promote the desired work culture around Integrity, Respect, Team work and Service of Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts.
- Previous experience in hotel reservation or similar preferred
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.