JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS\"
- Deep understanding of food and beverage preparation, presentation, and service;
- Exceptional customer service skills to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Adept at handling customer complaints and issues effectively to create a positive dining experience;
- Basic knowledge of budgeting, financial reporting, and cost control to manage restaurant finances efficiently;
- Collaborate closely with the director of Food & Beverage, three F&B Supervisors, and a team of F&B attendants;
- Work with other managers to discuss business strategies, marketing plans, and financial goals.
Key role and responsibilities
- Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of his/her specific area
- He/she is responsible in linking all facets of service, cuisine and entertainment
- In charge of training, grooming standards
- Should be creative and confident and be prepared to think outside of the box
- He/she should take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence
- Initiative to invest in self-development
- Following up restaurants financial, LQA, TrustYou and Forbes targets on a daily basis
- Being entrepreneurial, thinking beyond the boundaries and leading by example are expected
- All hotel standards to be exceeded at all times
- Keep ahead of industry trends, create and implement new revolutionary standards
- Develop ideas on increasing guest satisfaction
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Ensure all responsible areas are maintained at the highest levels
- Create opportunities for upselling products
- Develop the team to strive for excellence
- Assume the responsibility of daily operations
- Creates efficient rostering system
- Following up on opening and closing checklists
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- Conducts daily briefings for all staff prior to commencement of shift
- Handles security incidents, guest complaints with confidence and in a professional manner
- Directly work with all heartists to create a flow of new and 'improved' ideas
- Ensure awareness and deliver the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction
- Maintains the HACCP standards as required by the regional governing body
- Ensure all hotel property and facilities are maintained an in an optimal working order
- Ensure rooms/events is set prior to the commencement of service
- Master all POS systems
- Establish and maintain effective communication across all divisions
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands on approach
- Assist with collecting information for the monthly P&L review
- Records and reports Glitch incidents with integrity and transparency
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Hospitality Management, or related field (preferred).
- Five years' experience in 5 Star Hotels .is an asset.
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus.
- Five years' experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Micros.
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends
- Arabic speaker will be an advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.