JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SaaS Account Executive - Kuwait/Bahrain market
Do you want to take ownership of your sales success? Are you a quick learner with a flair for building relationships? If you're eager to grow your sales skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, this is your opportunity to advance your career with a tech leader.
Oracle has the most comprehensive SaaS portfolio on the market. Our cloud technology is changing the way the world does business, and we're looking for a Cloud Sales Executive to drive success on our [HR/Finance/Customer Experience] team. We have phenomenal career opportunities for every experience level and celebrate a culture of support and learning. Create the future with us.
What you'll do
Our dedicated sales executives are the crucial link between Oracle Cloud Applications and the customers who need our technology. With full agency over the accounts and deals in your territory, you'll build high-level connections, influence business decisions, and gain hands-on experience in multiple sales areas.
- Implement the Oracle Applications strategy throughout your territory
- Take part in new business sales, expansions, renewals, and account management
- Support a variety of customers, from charities to multi-national strategic accounts
- Drive transformational deals and influence C-level decision makers
- Collaborate with hardworking and supportive sales functions
- Develop long-term, sustainable relationships with customers and partners
What we'll offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Flexible and remote working so you can do your best work
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as medical, life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
At Oracle, we don't just respect differences-we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That's why we're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.