JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Carry out sales activities and practice up-selling & cross-selling In order to always push for larger volume of sales.
• Achieve the sales targets assigned by Shop Manager/in-charge and strive to break the sales records and stay on top of the achievers table.
• Help the customer to select items based on his/her needs and desires and try to convert his/her interests into sales (selling full outfit / complete set of clothes is highly required).
• Explain to the customers the features of the garment and distinguish the advantages of the items’ qualities, material, etc.
• Maintain updated knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment & exchanges, and answer customers’ questions regarding the store, its items and the promotions.
• Ensure that the product type, style number and quantity of the goods the customer receives are exactly what the customer pays for & gets on POS system.
Customer Service & Satisfaction
• Greet customers in a warm manner and understand what each customer’s requires.
• Provide a quality service to all customers visiting the shop.
• Accommodate the alteration process for the customers if needed, starting from taking measurements until handing the altered product to the customer
• Assist customers to exchange & return items as per the company’s policy
• Responsible for obtaining customers’ data, as well as updating their database from time to time.
• Handle customer complaints, resolve their issues as much as possible and enhance the customer experience
• Keep a comfortable distance from the customer and consider his/her personal space.
• Follow the company’s inventory procedure in order to avoid any stock shortage.
• Shares the responsibility of the inventory and all items mentioned in the affidavit with the Shop Manager/in-charge and should report any physical stock shortage/not matching with inventory system to the Shop Manager/in-charge/Head Office
• Register all goods requiring alteration on log/records, mentioning the receipt number, name and date of the delivery to the customer.
• Participate in inventory movements and maintaining proper transfer-in/transfer-out transactions through scanning the items, count the hangings and boxes and match with the dispatch sheet, , ensure that the physical transferred/received items are matching the system and provide the acknowledgment or acquire it from the shipment carrier.
• Ensure that received items in good and salable conditions.
• Ability to perform sales transactions in POS system, packing, balancing cash drawers.
• The salespersons or salesperson cum cashiers assigned to the cashiering profile shall process the cash deposits.
• Stocking shelves with assigned items and ensure that visual merchandising is in order
• Maintain store items’ cleanness and proper product arrangement.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and abide by the company’s uniform/dressing code.
• Inform the Shop Manager/in-charge with the slow and fast moving items.
• Be alert and able to identify security risks, should be aware of how to prevent or handle these situations and to follow emergency procedures.
• Fixate and remove price tags for merchandise on the shop floor properly & neatly
• Report any discrepancies & problems to the Shop Manager/in-charge and follow his/her instructions, as well as the SOP.
• Contact the concerned personnel for instruction in case of receiving any documents from a third party via courier or messenger (before receiving the documents).
• Responsible for keeping all physical shop keys secure, maintain updated key record store keys are assigned to him/her
• Assigned employees with store keys should ensure that shop main door keys are handed over properly to the employee who will open the shop next morning or placed in a designated safe location and that morning shift employees are informed with this location.
• If store keys are assigned to him/her, he/she shall follow the shop opening and closing procedure, and make sure to contact the Area Manager when opening or closing the shop through the available communication phones inside the shop (either by calling or through a WhatsApp message).
• Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
• An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• Good Communication Skills
• Service Oriented.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration