JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client an international architecture & engineering consultancy requires a Talent Acquisition Manager for the Kuwait Office.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Be responsible for delivering best-in-class recruitment Designing and implementing creative sourcing and hiring strategies Conducting market research and mapping to create and manage relevant talent pipelines
• Ensuring internal customer expectations are properly and professionally mapped and are achievable before the sourcing process starts
• Evaluating remuneration and benefits and negotiating offers and counter-offers
• Keeping abreast of trends in the Architectural & Engineering Markets and providing insight and recommendations on the external influences on the recruitment cycle/process
• Collaborating with Managers to design and deliver creative, and comprehensive resourcing plans to meet needs and goals of the business Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders through effective, accurate and timely communication Providing informative insights with regards to futuristic recruitment campaigns
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria
• Be degree educated in a relevant Discipline Have at least 7 - 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
• Have at least 3 - 5 years’ experience leading/ managing a Talent Acquisition function
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working for an international engineering or architectural company
• Expert knowledge about various resourcing tools and best practices for using them
• Demonstrable experience in working within a strong metrics-focused business with successful delivery of SLAs across a team Highly knowledgeable in market research and talent mapping strategies
• Knowledge of assessment and interviewing techniques would be an advantage
• Previous GCC experience advantageous
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.