JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading Consultancy with an enviable track record of successfully delivering Major Complex projects across the Globe. Due to the award of a further large Hospitality scheme, they are now looking to a recruit a project based Senior Design Manager.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Spearhead and drive the design process through effective communication/relationships with the Client, Consultants and internal Stakeholders.
• Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise.
• Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design.
• Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate.
• Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
• Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
USD 14000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 15 years construction/consultancy experience.
• A track record of managing design consultants across high end Hospitality projects.
• English speaker desirable.
• Degree qualified in a relevant construction discipline such as Architecture
This position carries a flexible 8 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation, competitive tax free basic salary with all other benefits such as accommodation, food etc taken care of on the project.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.