JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our Client is a leading International Construction Group working in The Netherlands.
Due to the stringent quality assurance and quality control standards stipulated by their client, they require the services of a QA/QC Quality Engineer to help control all aspects of quality assurance and control on a large industrial construction project in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
• Experience working on industrial construction projects.
• Familiarity with the standards for Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001);
• Familiarity with material certification standards;
• Excellent knowledge of English and preferably knowledge also of other languages;
• Ability to organise the activities in the framework of the process managed and in relation to the other corporate processes, identifying and removing the inefficiencies;
• Educated to diploma or bachelor’s degree level in civil engineering, construction or architecture related field;
• Training certificate above UNI EN ISO 9000 (auditor);
• Relevant experience in similar roles;
• Experience working within multicultural and international environment working for General contractor companies in private and public civil engineering projects;
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
The salary on offer is generous and the expat package includes accommodation and flight tickets.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or have a confidential discussion, please apply via the website.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.