JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking experienced Board Secretary for a Joint Family Business, who will be responsible for legal, commercial and administrative support to Board of Directors , ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, managing risks and maintaining strong relationships all stakeholders.
Position: Board Secretary
Organization: Holding Group
Location: Muscat- Oman
• Must have worked in Family Office/ Holding Group and managed all key activities – Board Meetings
• Minutes/ report writing, Communication, Corporate Governance Compliance, record keeping, legal compliance.
Note: Candidate who are currently in GCC Preferable.
• Proven 12+ Years’ experience with 8+ years as a board of Directors/ Board Secretary for a family office / Similar Holding Groups.
• Strong Legal and Commercial knowledge and attention to detail and accuracy.
• Bachelor's degree in CS/ LLB/ Business Administration.
• Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
360 HR Partners is a specialist HR Services company with an array of expertise and solutions for our clients.
We are recognized by our clients for getting great results and the best long-term outcomes for everyone (candidates and clients).
This means working with companies who share the same values as we do.
With our offices in UAE & India, we are working with clients across the Middle East, Africa & India, sourcing talent locally as well as from the overseas markets.
We handle confidential search mandates to sourcing Mid & Senior Management positions to hiring customized roles as well.
We have developed a specialist vertical that caters to Interns and Retirees (Ex: CXO that can be hired on assignment bases across industry segments).