JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an international Construction company based in Oman with an exciting opening for an experienced Chief Executive Officer/CEO.
Our client specialise in MEP/HVAC Contracting and due to continuous business success they are highly respected and well recognised throughout the Sultanate.
To thrive in this opportunity as CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will take actions to enhance our clients cash flow whilst keeping the human factor in perspective. You will have their customers and employees at the heart of every decision, whilst working closely with the board.
The CEO will be the first in command and be responsible for providing the strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success, whilst controlling the strategic and business aspects of our clients growing business.
The new inspiring leader will drive the company’s development, implement improvements where required and guide it towards long-term success.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement whilst developing a high performing managerial/leadership team
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Build trusted relationships with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must have worked in a CEO position for at least 2 years
• Educated to Phd level or equivalent is preferred
• Your background will be within MEP/HVAC Contracting in the Middle East
• You will be a fair manager and have the ability to empower your staff and customers alike
• Customer service will be at the forefront of your expertise and you will actively seek new opportunities within this lucrative market
• You will be a change driver and have experience of restructuring major organisations - with your people at the forefront
• You will be able to cost projects, participate in tenders and present to major clients to win Multi Million $ projects
• You must be financially astute and have experience with accounts receivables, P & L, costing projects, stocks, trade selling margins, cost of marketing, divisional performance, salary increments and capital expenditure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.