JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Please find the job details below.
• Position: Construction Manager
• Location: Oman
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the work at sites, coordinating activities and ensuring that all work is in sync with project Goals / Plan.
• Providing direction to subcontractors and vendors to ensure that quality standards are being met at site.
• Liaising with Direct Manager & engineers and others working on a project
• Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, timetables, and resources
• Identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues
• Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements
• Collaborate with engineers, and other specialists; hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers and coordinate their schedules
• Shall be available at Site full time & during the construction period.
• Attending and coordination of Client / Vendor meetings
• Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the construction process, ensuring that the work environment is acceptable and that tools and equipment are in good working condition.
• Maintain and update SOW and preconstruction documents, and meet contract obligations by developing relationships with reliable Sub-Contractors, Vendors, and Clients...etc.
• Respond efficiently and effectively to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions.
• Preparing & submitting the Daily, Weekly& Monthly reports to Direct Manager / Client.
• Managing multiple projects in case instructed by the direct manager.
• Certifying the invoices of subcontractors / Vendors upon completion of their tasks in line with the company policy.
• Submitting the required RFIs, MRCDRs & Site Measurement sheets to the Client and following up for obtaining the approval.
• Creating a healthy cash flow for the project by preparing a monthly invoice and following up with Clients to be certified within the min. expected days.
• Follow up with Suppliers, Vendors, and Subcontractor for delivering the project materials at site.
• Responsible for the company assets available in the project.
• Renewal / obtaining necessary permits required for the project.
• Obtaining necessary HSE Licenses / Permit Holders from the client to facilitate the works at site
OMR 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience: 5+ years
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Future Focus Infotech is a forward-thinking organization that works on integrating various types of human solutions. With insightful consulting, extensive support, and delivery excellence, our team is setting a whole new standard for your business success.
Your goals are at the forefront of what matters most — that includes everything from efficiency to scalability.
From technology ADM services to talent availability support, we specialize in taking on complicated projects with innovative approaches.