JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Cyber Security Solutions Architect, you will be a key resource in the development, integration and delivery of cyber security services to various large enterprise level customers in Oman.
A prominent organisation in the region.
* Manage the delivery of a broad range of Cyber Security engagements.
* Provide technical guidance to project execution teams.
* Possess deep understanding of Cyber Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business objectives.
* Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
* Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organizations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks.
* A hugely exciting customer-focused role providing a unique opportunity to be a part of a team to deliver ambitious and exciting projects.
* Strong financial backing with a strong desire to invest in the best people to drive the delivery and development of innovative solutions.
* Fast-moving transformation environment.
* The ability to speak Arabic would be highly advantageous.
* You should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Solution Architecture or Presales role for leading Security Systems Integrators.
* Technical certifications in CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP, SABSA, GDSA, CCIE Security, Fortinet NSE8, PaloAlto PCNSE, Checkpoint CCSE, Cloud Security Certifications.
* Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in a wide range of security tools including NGIPS, NGFW, WAF, Load balancers, Proxy, ATP, DNS Security, DDOS Solutions, SSL VA, Tapping Solutions, DLP, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, NTA, UEBA, and more.
* Strong understanding and experience in GRC.
* Proficient in designing and implementing architectures that align with the requirements of ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certifications.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.