JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the Manager - Data Analytics you will be responsible to develop an overall commercially driven Ooredoo BI Data Analytics strategy and related processes, ensuring data integrity between the systems to provide the business with a sound base for decision making and both short- and long-term planning.
Information Sources Management
• Manage the PPP department prioritization and ongoing development of customer Data-Warehouse insight and ad hoc reports
• Develop models and layers with the Data warehouse team and other teams to incorporate new Processes, Tools and Systems
• Make sure that all the data are aligned with the company data governance
• Create appropriate analytics layers and levels; and train users to create complex analysis
• Liaise with IT to provide the PPP department requirements, and ensure they are delivered on time
• Generate findings from Data-Warehouse analysis into actionable insights
• Provide in-depth analysis
• Support the enhancement of the reporting capabilities
• Support all the PPP team in obtaining required reports
• Ensure Reporting functions (dashboard etc) are meeting user expectations
• Bachelor degree in statistics, economics, business management or any related field
• 6+ years of working Experience
• 3 years of experience business & performance analysis
• 3 years of experience in DWH or similar
• Must have at least 3 years of telecom experience
• Extensive experience of using DWH tools
• Strongly IT literate with the ability to manipulate and model data
• Reporting and monitoring capabilities
• MS office proficiency
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ooredoo, Omans customer friendly communications provider..
Ooredoo combines extensive global expertise and talented, caring people with a genuine understanding of Omani culture to offer you the highest levels of user-friendly technology and customer satisfaction.
Our Vision and Mission
At Ooredoo, we are committed to enhancing your daily life by making communication easier, more versatile and always a rewarding experience.
Our vision is to enrich the lives of people in Oman through better communication services. Furthermore, our mission is to be the communications provider and employer of choice in Oman.