JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A well-established medical center in Muscat, Oman is looking for a Dentist Orthodontist to join their highly professional on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a European female.
- Possess BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent and completion of specialty qualification in Orthodontics
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience post specialty certification
- The candidate must be European (Eastern or Western)
- Fit dental appliances in patients' mouths to alter the position and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth.
- Prepare diagnostic and treatment records.
- Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.
- Study diagnostic records such as medical/dental histories, plaster models of the teeth, photos of a patient's face and teeth, and X-rays to develop patient treatment plans.
- Instruct dental officers and technical assistants in orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Adjust dental appliances periodically to produce and maintain normal function.
- Coordinate orthodontic services with other dental and medical services.
- Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
- Diagnose teeth and jaw or other dental-facial abnormalities.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- 4,000 USD tax-free per month
- Free accommodation
- Paid visa fees
- Paid dental license
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.