JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
• Provide continuous insight into supplier's progress towards meeting purchase order requirements, particularly delivery schedules.
• Gather available data to explain requirements against which suppliers progress can be measured.
• Monitor and report that progress to project management.
• Develop alternative and timely schemes to keep progress on schedule for project requirements.
• Perform the assigned tasks and provide supervision and guidance to assigned personnel.
• Works under supervision and self-initiated technical guidance with regular weekly to monthly interaction with supervisor.
• Work is not generally supervised in detail and amount of supervision varies depending upon the assignment. Broad duties assigned monthly.
• Work is occasionally reviewed for accuracy.
• Usually technical guidance is available to review work programs and advise on unusual features of assignment.
• Past experience especially in the energy, chemicals and manufacturing sector is an advantage.
• Experience with in the supply chain function more specifically in to the expediting of bulk and package Items.
• Knowledge of developing expediting strategy, stage wise progress monitoring, rush or urgent procurement.
• Ability to comprehend and work in systems & applications (viz., SAP) in German language
Language skills ( Mandatory )
• German - Ability to Read, Write, Listen and Speak. Proficiency equivalent to C1 in a six-point scale (CEFR)
• English - Proficiency to Read, Write Listen and Speak.
• Candidate should be Flexible to the global working environments and ability to align and support under pressure situations
• If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
• University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience. Typically 5 years relevant experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.