JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Support the formulation and execution of the firm's long-term portfolio development strategy. Perform crucial analysis, complex modelling to support the screening and execution of direct investment and partnerships opportunities, market, and financial viability assessment for establishment of new businesses as well as value creation and divestures for the firm's investee companies.
* A leading global logistics provider
* Investment origination and execution by conducting industry and company research, contributing to development of potential investment themes, and identifying attractive investment targets.
* Provide analytical support in assessing the financial & market feasibility and return analysis of establishing new businesses and partnerships
* Develops complex dynamic financial models and perform extensive valuation and pricing analysis including DCF, LBO, precedent transactions, and comparable company analysis
* Support in evaluating alternative mechanisms for financing acquisition targets/ new business and JVs' including debt structure, negotiations, analysis, and documentations.
* Playing key role in investment recommendation and approval process, including drafting investment recommendations, presenting to Investment Committee and Board of Directors
* Taking responsibility for deal execution including support the negotiation and execution of term sheets, agreements, and transaction related documentation
* Contribute to asset management efforts by monitoring on-going performance of portfolio companies, participating in specific value creation initiatives when appropriate, reviewing valuations of portfolio companies periodically.
* Support the development of exit strategies, perform ongoing review of such strategies and support the execution of exit activities.
* Draft internal investment proposals for approval of the relevant Committee / Board
* Excellent Exposure
* Opportunity to Develop
* Willing and able to work in Muscat, Oman
* Demonstrable strong financial modelling, analytical and valuation skills
* Experienced in driving important areas of private equity investing, conducting complicated due diligence work, and working with company management effectively for value creation
* Financial accounting concepts and corporate finance skills
* Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong project management skills
* General computer literacy (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) mandatory
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.