JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor the project team
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
OMR 1,500 to 1,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Status
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer (oil & gas 10 years)
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualisation software such as AutoCAD
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision-making ability and leadership skills
• Current engineer license
• Time management and organization skills
• BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.