JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project Manager - Oman
• Responsible to support project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan), coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff, Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites, Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, maintain client and consultant relations
• Provide mentoring and coaching to junior staff.
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• BE Civil with 20 - 25 years experience (with min 5 years Gulf experience) of managing and executing O&G and Civil Construction projects.
• Preferably have experience working on hospital projects.
• Preferably have experience working on multimillion OMR projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.