JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Looking for a Project Manager to work on a new facility being built in Oman with a leading company in the region. Once the project is done, the candidate will be responsible as a Plant Manager for the factory E2E.
Leading group in the region
* Responsible for commissioning and launch of Facility within approved budget and time constraints.
* Delivering the project included implementing all relevant processes for Health and Safety, Quality, Loss Prevention, Recruitment, IT, Maintenance, Operations, Training and Supply Chain to ensure all segments ready for launch.
* Commissioning of all equipment and conducting full training requirement
* Create a budget for project tasks and monitor spending within approved project resources
* After completion of the project, managing the factory with all the functions along with the team is key.
* Being responsible for the full P&L of the plant.
* Being part of a leading group
* Building a new factory in the region
* Experience in industrial frozen industry
* Project Management expertise
* GCC experience is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.