JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
HAMDAN PLAZA HOTEL LLC, SALALAH, OMAN
• Solicit existing group accounts for repeat business
• Conduct sales calls, as indicated by Weekly/Monthly activity goals
• Handle all correspondence, as it pertains to assigned market segment.
• Entertain clients and conduct site inspections as indicated by the Weekly/Monthly activity goals
• Prospect & solicit various account lists to expand account base.
• Responds to customers inquiries and negotiates contracts with customers
• Establish familiarization with competition.
• Participate in Sales trips/missions, sales blitzes and Trade Shows as indicated
• Re-book group and follow-up with customers by sending a thank you
• Have a working knowledge of the maintenance and operating procedures of all departmental equipment.
• Make progress in your own personal growth development plan. Have clear-cut objectives.
• Handle walk-ins and inquiries for the hotel within or outside of assigned market
• Ensure coverage of the Sales & Catering office to meet client demands
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required by the Sales & Marketing Manager / General Manager / Managing Director.
• Promote good community relations.
• Be able to write effectively and speak clearly and concisely
• University Qualifications: Graduate / Diploma in Hospitality Management
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience in sales profile in leading Branded Hotels
• Specialist knowledge: Excellent sales skills ability to close difficult sales deals
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good negotiator, Good communicator, Good sales skills
• Age Range: 22 - 32
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Tunisian
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic and other language would be added advantage
• Current Location: Open
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hamdan Trading Group is part of one of the largest corporate conglomerates from the Sultanate of Oman the Hamdan Group. The group commenced its business operations in the year 1975 and has mirrored the growth of the Sultanate of Oman and contributed significantly to the Omani economy.
Today the group has more than fourteen well organized and diversified business units each establishing a benchmark in its own field. Hamdan Trading Group consists of three core divisions of business of the Hamdan Group Viz; Transport, Heavy Construction and Dunlop Agency.
The Transport Division is one of the largest and oldest in the Sultanate having the most diverse fleet. The most challenging and complex logistics requirements have been fulfilled by the division and has been awarded ISO certification.
The construction Division is engaged in large scale Civil and Private construction activities across the Sultanate employing over 300 full time workers.The Dunlop agency of Hamdan Trading Group is the sole distributor of Dunlop Tires across the Sultanate of Oman and it has currently 12 branches strategically located for the convenience of the customer and many more branches are in the pipe-line to be opened soon.