JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Client is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Manager to join their commercial team in Oman. Ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales within the refractories sector, with a specific focus on the sales to steel industry.
Leading player in the refractories industry, specialising in providing high-quality solutions to the steel sector.
* Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets within the steel sector.
* Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key steel manufacturers in the GCC region.
* Leverage technical knowledge to understand and address customer needs effectively.
* Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
* Provide technical support and guidance to clients, demonstrating a deep understanding of refractories in steel applications.
* Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities.
* Utilise personal network to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
Opportunity to build your career with a fast paced firm in the middle east
* Proven track record in sales within the refractories industry, with a focus on the sales to steel sector.
* Technical background or operations experience within steel plants is a strong asset.
* In-depth knowledge of the GCC market, with a well-established professional network.
* Understanding of Arabic language is a preference
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
* Willingness to travel within the GCC region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.