JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Objective of the role : To execute monthly and quarterly sales related activities to achieve sales and collection targets, in order to grow market shares, and improve overall profits within set budgets of the assigned territory. To maintain a healthy customer relationship in trade to sustain business.
• Achieve budgeted volume on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• SFE compliance through market visits and weekly/monthly reviews
• AR management and collection targets
• Route Riding with market developers
• Develop and maintain good customer relations through regular market visits
• Intermediate Certificate / Associate Degree or University/Bachelors degree
• Minimum 4 to 5 years FMCG or Soft drinks industry work experience in Market Developer or similar capacity.
• Fully conversant in selling and distribution operations
• An effective communicator, Solid Negotiations skills, good in handling customer objections, able to perform under pressure.
• Able work on profit stories, wholesale and retail margin calculations, brand pack analytical skills, prompt in decisions making
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Based in Oman
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers around the world for over 137 years. Our unrivaled portfolio includes more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices, with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Costa Coffee, Monster, Powerade, Minute Maid, Nutri Boost, and Schweppes.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Investments Group (BIG) is TCCC’s global bottling arm whose operations are primarily focused on markets in Asia and the Middle East, covering 13 countries with 45 plants and over 38,000 employees, serving 1.8 billion consumers. BIG has evolved over the years and the future is exciting — it is currently regarded as a world-class bottler and a role model for system alignment, with many years of experience winning in the market and developing talent and innovations in the countries where it operates.
The Gulf Coca-Cola Beverages (GCCB) is a bottling company of The Coca-Cola Company and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The joint venture operates in four (4) countries namely, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company produces and distributes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages under the Coca-Cola brand in the Gulf region. It is a place where you can make a positive mark on the world. Whether through our sustainability initiatives, human rights work, or the ripple economic impact each person creates by simply doing their job well, there are endless opportunities to build shareholder value and make an impactful contribution to many communities.