JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor the salesmen/helper is completely for all set of activities from dispatch to delivery across all levels of the trade channel. This job role involves order generation, invoicing, selling, marketing, and collection of cash/receivables and servicing of all outlets in his route to the utmost customer satisfaction.
• Adhere to the journey plan record as approved and suggest changes.
• Ensure stocks as per allocation in trucks.
• Maintain conducive temperature for stocks in distribution trucks and intimate it to concerned sales supervisor on deviation.
• Maintain Sales van as per company’s maintenance policy and procedure.
• Consistently make daily calls to all outlets for distribution in the designated routes.
• Monitor date of commodities on shelf and rotate stocks and provide excellent in store distribution on demand as and when the situation arises.
• Make prompt removal of goods from outlets if expired.
• Generate orders, intimate stock outs and take responsibility for unnecessary expiry and adhere to company’s expiry norms.
• Play the part in product allocation for the market and provide first-hand information on market in general.
• Provide excellent customer service and service recovery.
• Sales Distribution.
• Maintenance of stocks in transit.
• Product allocation for market and wastage control.
• Order Generation.
• Report on market, outlet, service and distribution issues in time to management.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The scope and profile is not limited to above said but to the expectation of Sales Supervisor and need of the hour.
• Customer Oriented
• Selling Skills
• Standard Dress Code Ethics
• Adherence to company’s policy and procedures
• Taking up orders and follow up action
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dhofar Cattle Feed Company was founded in 1984 with a production capacity of 120,000MT per annum with its animal feed brand as A’ Sanabil. The capacity was increased to 150,000MT in 1993 to meet the market demand.Further expansion on 2014 with the construction of a new plant with a production capacity of 250,000MT per annum resulting in present total production capacity of 400,000 MT/ annum.
The plant is fully computerized technology from M/s Buhler, Switzerland, and the world leaders in feed milling technology. The Feed Mill has the capacity to produce all type of animal feed in pellet crumble and mash form. We produce all types of Ruminant and poultry feeds.
Our team of experienced professionals in nutrition, quality, production, finance, marketing and sales offers their services where it is required.