JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PROJECT / PROJECT ENGINEER
Role in the Contract: To manage multi-discipline projects from the initiation till the close-out, within schedule and cost to an acceptable quality.
Category: Core Personnel
Location: Oman, Coastal
• Single point responsible for the efficient execution of assigned projects to deliver within schedule, cost and at an acceptable quality.
• Develop scope of work handed over by the Company project engineer for each project to achieve the specified deliverables. Develop cost and schedule control estimates and project key control documentation.
• Responsible for management of all project reporting, interface definition, interface management, liaison with Company project engineers, maintain and control project variance logs, project audit reports, managing close-out of audit action items, early highlight and resolution of project issues.
• Exercising control over manpower and material resources in order to execute the project within budget, schedule, quality and HSE requirements.
• Senior Project Engineers to actively train and encourage the development of Omani personnel to fulfil project engineer roles.
• Promote a planning - execute - measure – feedback work loop method in project engineering.
• Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Eng.) and membership of internationally accepted applicable professional Institute.
• Senior Project Engineer; minimum of 15 years experience in project management of oil and gas facilities, with a sound knowledge of project cost control and planning systems.
• Senior Project Engineer shall have worked as a single-point responsible project engineer/manager for several medium sized oil/gas projects (>50 MM$) or managing multiple smaller projects concurrently.
• Shall have proven capabilities in managing and motivating all disciplines to deliver projects.
• Hands on experience on planning software tools such as PRIMAVERA or equivalent.
• Experience in project management of sour facilities
• Good interpersonal & communication skills and an extrovert.
• Shall be able to form, smoothly interact and motivate a team within a matrix type organization.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Human Resource Recruitment and Management something that Seagull International has mastered to the level of a science and an art. What organizations need is an employee who matches their organizational size, culture, work environment, business expectations and above all with compatible behaviour and a healthy attitude. Over 3 decades in this profession, our recruitment centers have access to top quality expertise worldwide.
Seagull International is an ISO certified Global Human Resource Consultants, based in Mumbai, India having branches at Kochi, Chennai, UAE & Kuwait with associate offices in all metro cities in India. Seagull is approved by Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India vide Regn. No. B0119 / MUM / PER / 1000+ /5 / 6011 / 2002.
Seagull is synergetic emergence from each of its constituent Processes, People and Practices. This 3P constitution of effort supported ably by various control and check mechanisms have contributed to our widely accepted brand equity in the MENA countries and parts of Europe