JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for talented and dynamic Sales engineer to join our team, working on highly qualitative and advanced HVAC solutions. You will be responsible to study, analyze the market and strategize Sales and marketing plan to execute and attain high end sales. You will be working closely with the department head with regards to Sales strategy, planning, pricing, and closing the sales. Also, you will work closely with the Design and Application team to prepare qualitative, technical presentation and quotation for the customer. The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries a high level of responsibility at an exciting time in the Oman market.
Al Bunya’an Trading has over 30 years of success and has evolved to put our Clients at the heart of everything we do. What sets us apart is our knowledge, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our Clients. By providing our expertise on the project, we help to provide the right solutions for tomorrow.
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. It refers to the systems and technologies used to control the temperature, humidity, air quality, and ventilation in a building or enclosed space. HVAC systems can be used in homes, office buildings, hospitals, factories, and other types of facilities to provide a comfortable and healthy indoor environment. These systems typically involve a combination of heating and cooling equipment, air ducts, filters, and sensors that work together to maintain a consistent indoor climate.
Responsibilities and duties:
• To study the market, surveying and generating high-quality sales leads.
• Preparing and developing qualitative and convincing technical presentations to explain company's products or services to customers.
• Following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and coordinating with Execution team for arranging deliveries.
• Approaching Architects/ Consultants to specify new projects, coordinating with them for choosing the appropriate system, assist them with their needs for the projects.
• Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
• Establishing coordination with in house Application and Execution team for uninterrupted, as per contract product deliveries
• Continued support to clients/ consultants from Sales to commissioning of the project so as to ensure customer satisfaction, and to develop new sales leads for future.
• To achieve allocated Sales target.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering + Master’s in business administration
Experience and skills:
• 9 years or more experience of working in Sales of HVAC equipment, good knowledge of equipment like VRF, DX units, packaged units, AHU, Chillers etc.
• Knowledge of HAP Software, designing software and functionalities of HVAC systems
• Command over AutoCAD, Adobe/office packages, drafting skill
• Excellent coordination skills, follow up and working on deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in fast-moving environment
• Ability to work well as a team
• Knowledge of the products in the Oman market and globally
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of the leading trading organisations in Oman. With more than 26 years of its presence we deal in various product ranges in the field of Electro Mechanical Building Services. Specialists in the field of Acoustics, HVAC, Air control and Distribution, Integrated Building Management Systems, Fire Alarm System, Noise & Vibration control, and Maintenance of both BMS and HVAC. The company is fast growing, and concentrating on its core business with the target of being able to supply the entire spectrum of Building Services & Products.