JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Vehicle VM&A plans, schedules and monitors maintenance of AFCENT WRM Vehicles Fleet. Analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements. Ensures compliance with all applicable USAF mandatory requirements, Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Initiates and submits an annual and monthly schedule for scheduled maintenance to be performed on all USAF vehicle assets.
- Maintains a Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) register to ensure TCTO are requested, installed and documented.
- Monitor workload and works with supervision to control workflow through work centers.
- Monitors vehicles that come off Vehicle Down For Parts (VDP) and informs supervision of status change to Vehicle down for maintenance status (VDM).
- Monitors the status of all Vehicles Down For Parts (VDP), works with Material Control to ensure received parts are entered in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) records.
- Ensures one time repair limits are not exceeded when requesting repair parts.
- Ensures recently received vehicles have an acceptance Limited Technical Inspection (LTI) performed within the prescribed guideline.
- Initiate and monitor all dispositions LTI.
- Maintains and edits all vehicle historical records.
- Ensures all applicable vehicle data is entered in to DPAS and provides information upon request.
- Initiates all vehicle Material Deficiency Reports (MDR) using JDRS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with peers and supervision.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must be able to successfully complete required USAF DPAS courses.
- Previous work in the FM&A section required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Four years work experience in a military vehicle maintenance atmosphere with emphasis on clerical and data processing required.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Previous work in DPAS is preferred.
- Background in data entry and analysis preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.