JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Vehicles Operations Supervisor manages the site Vehicle Operations Program including the Vehicle Control Program, Vehicle Operator Licensing, Training and Evaluation, liaises between Vehicle Maintenance and users for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance services and manages the WRM AF-registered in-use vehicle program. Carries out all duties in accordance with USAF mandatory requirements. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Manages the site VCO, CFV program, LIMS-EV/Fleet Management duties.
- Provides periodic VCO training, conducts safety meetings and briefings.
- Conducts Vehicle Operator Licensing and Training.
- Maintains Vehicle Operator Licensing/training database.
- Provide driver's training and evaluation.
- Manages monthly operator forms, manages periodic VCO inspections.
- Attends/participates in the site accident investigation board when convened.
- Perform LIMS-EV transaction uploads to AF VM portal.
- Manages site level AF-registered In-use vehicle authorization requests within the Vehicle Technical Exhibit.
- Provides initial and recurring training for personnel appointed to Vehicle Control Officer positions.
- Coordinates with using organizations to ensure timely repair of assigned vehicles.
- Participates in vehicle utilization boards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Will have good organizational and communication skills, particularly in dealings with subordinates.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- May be required to operate material handling equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum three years military experience in Vehicle Operations, Licensing and Training required.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Knowledge of: DPAS, LIMS-EV, Fleet Management, maintenance data collection and reporting procedures, small computer operations preferred.
- Experience in Fleet management, Vehicle Management & Analysis, data collection and reporting procedures, small computer operations is preferred.
- Four years experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.