JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Contributes to the achievement of the revenue objectives for the short term and long-term sales target through effectively managing customer relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction, and expanding customer base.
• Works with the service and project Operation team to ensure quality services are delivered as agreed with the customer.
• Coordinate with the Finance team to ensure proper invoices are produced and payments are collected as agreed with the customer.
• Manage relationships with key customers at the opportunity management level
• Create and expand customer base in line with Enterprise strategies by covering all assigned accounts
• Works with partners and suppliers regarding
• Pricing information, new products, delivery issues and market coverage.
• Responsible for preparing commercial proposals for customers and submitting technical and commercial proposals to customers.
• Pipeline Report
• Prepare costing sheets to view GP value achieved in each sale.
• Keep up to date of latest technologies and products
• Be up to date and research on emerging technologies impact on customers' business
• Recommends innovative ideas to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
• Recommends new markets to be covered
• Recommends new products and new partnership
• Inputs in development of short-, medium- and long-term sales and organization strategy
• Language and proficiency (e.g., Fluent in both English and Arabic)
• Computer proficiency level required (e.g., Advanced knowledge in MS Office suite)
• Driving skills (e.g., Valid GCC light vehicle driving license required)
• At least 6 to 8 years sales experience in IT solutions
• MBA or/and MIS is a plus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.