JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Daily updates of Account receivables and follow up for the collection
• Updating the student record in the system (SAGE )
• Preparing AR report and updating to the General Manager and Head of Finance on a weekly basis
• Preparing defaulter list and updating to MD and HOFA on a weekly basis
• Collecting the supplier/vendor invoices and preparing the payment request
• Collecting the necessary supporting documents to validate the payment request
• Maintaining the update record of account payables
• Handling of the Petty Cash Fund and updating in the system on a daily basis
• Reconciliation of account receivables, account payables
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation
• Receive payments from students/employers and enter them into the system promptly and accurately.
• Update all financial spreadsheets as per the requirement of Artan Office and the MD’S.
• Produce regular reports regarding income, payments and overdue payment
• To provide supervision and assist the Finance officer to complete her/his Job on a timely manner
• Accounting and bookkeeping skills:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Bank Reconciliation
• Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping system
• Decision making skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective verbal, listening and written communications skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively in English; knowledge of the Arabic language will be added advantage.
• Time management and task prioritization skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.