JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Purpose: The Accounting Supervisor will supervise the accounts receivable including timely posting of receipts, customer followup, customer invoicing, insurance claims receivables, accounting as per IFRS. In addition, the person will also be responsible to liaise with bank and auditors.
Reporting To: Chief Accountant.
• Leading the unit’s team and monitoring their activities
• Ensuring timely processing of transactions
• Approving Sales Order in line with Customer Performance
• Ensuring all the claims & debit note are settled properly
• Review all daily transactions submitted by team, verify, and sign accordingly
• Allocation of various customers among team
• Ensure regular customers reconciliation
• Maintain and monitor the receivables ageing
• Ensure the adequacy of related documentation and compliance with agreements
• Ensure that any customer transaction is dully approved in accordance with the agreement
• Ensure that all relevant backups are attached with the receipt
• Customer management, master data, and related trackers
• Focal point for unit’s ERP requirements
• Month end reporting and management regular reports
• Control and tracking of security checks
• Approval of posting of receipt / journal vouchers
• Review, update, and track credit agreements with customers
• Coordinate and monitor medical insurance claims with insurance companies
• Ensure smooth workflow and processing of transactions
• Address any queries to customers about discrepancies, and answer their queries
• Management reports: Ageing, pending shipments, outstanding balances, etc.
• Preparing divisional P&L
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with employees & other departments.
• Work independently and confidentially while meeting schedules and time lines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with overtime required at certain times
QAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills and Qualification:
Skills: Excellent management and supervisory skills. Excellent written and verbal communication, Relevant experience in accounts receivable. Organizational and time management skills.
Software: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Qualification: Masters Graduate or CA Intermediate with 5-7 years of experience in retail as supervisory level.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of "Customer Delight" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAccountant Jobs in Qatar
Chief Accountant Jobs in Qatar
Financial Analyst Jobs in Qatar