JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide administrative support for recruitment activities in providing the high calibre and diverse workforce required by the Company in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices.
• Markets the Company’s Employee Value Proposition to attract, select and obtain competent required interested parties.
Key Job Accountabilities :
• Assist the team in setting up and maintaining candidate files.
• Contribute and assist in the mobilization process of new joiners.
• Maintain database and SharePoint so as to maintain accuracy and quality.
• Check and verify reliability of sources information for the database.
• Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
• Prepare data in order to generate report charts and presentations.
• Identify information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable.
• Provide point of reference on simple aspects of work for guidance on practices, precedents and techniques.
• Provide support to junior staff in order to train them.
• Establish documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents. Initiate appropriate paperwork to advise customers, superiors and more junior staff.
• Completion of Secondary school education (12 years)
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
• Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
QatarEnergy LNG, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Since the first production in 1996, QatarEnergy LNG has successfully delivered cargos to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting the world’s demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, QatarEnergy LNG is adding value to its production chain, contributing to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s National Vision to ensure efficient energy supplies for the country, creating new markets and contributing to the local community.
In addition to the LNG facilities, QatarEnergy LNG operates the Jetty Boil-Off Gas facility, Al Khaleej Gas, Ras Laffan Heilum, the two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal on behalf of All participants.