JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Fielding queries from staff and clients.
- Printing, scanning, emailing and distributing hard copies of documents.
- Preparing budgets and tracking expenditures across the organization.
- Purchasing stationery and other office supplies as these become depleted.
- Scheduling meetings and events based on staff members' availability.
- Drafting agendas, booking venues, and sourcing refreshments ahead of each event.
- Representing the organization during meetings with stakeholders.
- Securing transport and accommodation bookings for staff upon request.
- Formulating and distributing administration policies and updating existing protocols.
- Living in Qatar with NOC.
- Strong interpersonal Skills.
- A formal secretarial qualification is preferred.
- Prior experience creating and maintaining sizable databases.
- Demonstrable experience as a senior administrative assistant.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAssistant Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Jobs in Doha
Assistant Jobs in Abu Dhabi